Claims Graduate - Halifax
Are you a graduate looking for a rewarding career in financial services?
We’re looking for those of you who are excited by a challenge and ready to make an impact in our business. If you’re self-motivated, curious, and determined then the RSA Bright Futures Graduate Programme will ensure you fulfil your potential.
Within this role, we’ll support you to proactively handle technical cases and claims in a variety of exciting departments and we’ll encourage growth in your financial and commercial skills to meet our operational targets giving you the tools you need to deliver fantastic customer service.
This unique Graduate programme provides a degree level apprenticeship experience that will underpin your learning and also support you to achieve Senior Insurance Qualifications (ACII) with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) whilst giving you access to excellent benefits as part of your career development, including:
- A dedicated RSA business mentor and learning talent coach
- A comprehensive 3-year development plan which includes building key skills and knowledge
- Facilitated learning & development and guest speaker sessions
- Sessions on well-being and emotional fitness
- Annual volunteering days as part of the programme’s giving back pledge
We’re more than just a corporate culture - and this is more than just a job. Aside from being one of the world’s longest-standing general insurers providing peace of mind to individuals, families, small businesses, and large corporations, we pride ourselves in bringing together the brightest people from diverse backgrounds.
We will support you to:
- Liaise with clients, brokers, policyholders, solicitors and third parties to achieve our business objectives and customer service proposition
- Manage client and customer interactions efficiently and courteously, to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction
- Review and handling cases to achieve settlement in line with our standards, principles, and values
- Take an appropriate commercial attitude to deliver the optimum customer journey and economic outcome
- Gather and analyse information to make the best business decision aligned with the resolution of our client and customer’s needs
- Provide guidance and support to the team to enhance overall effectiveness and maximise performance
- Achieve objectives effectively, contributing to the delivery of operational targets
We want your individualism, capability, and ambition to shine through. If you have a zest for learning and a willingness to invest time to become a qualified financial services professional, then that’s a real advantage.
You will need to have achieved at least a 2.2 bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
The best skills to have for this role are:
- A passion and ability for solving problems
- Effective communication and stakeholder management
- A results-driven mind set focussed on achieving the best outcome
- Experienced in working effectively as a team
- Organisational and planning skills that meet goals and objectives
- Awareness of Financial Services
If this is the challenge you’ve been waiting for, start your RSA journey here.
A welcoming, diverse, and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class ambition. RSA thrives when everyone feels comfortable bringing their best self to work. We have a diverse mix of customers, and we want our employee base to reflect that. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential.
Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top. RSA takes pride in being accessible to all. We welcome applications regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, ethnic origin, religion, or social class. We encourage inclusive environments where our people can always give and show the very best of themselves and harness the power of our diversity.
If you require flexibility in when, where, or how you work, we’d love to hear from you. We also want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. If you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
Our Values: Integrity: Be honest, open, and fair. Set high standards. Stand up for what is right. Respect:
Be kind. See diversity as a strength. Be inclusive and collaborate
Customer Driven: Listen to our customers. Make it easy, find solutions. Deliver second-to-none experiences.
Excellence: Act with discipline and drive to outperform. Embrace change, improve every day. Celebrate success yet remain humble.
Generosity: Help others. Protect the environment. Make our communities more resilient
To apply, click here or use the 'Apply Now' button below.
We give businesses the safety to thrive, with exceptional insurance products and a reliable claims service, driven by experts at every stage.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :claims graduate halifax rsa
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Finance Graduate 2023
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Finance Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Bristol
Generalist Management Graduate
Starting salary £26,500 + company car + fuel card
Constellation Automotive Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sustainable Consumer Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Manchester