Claims Graduate - Halifax
Achieve your potential with RSA’s Bright Futures Graduate Programme.
Are you a graduate looking for a rewarding career in financial services?
You may have just found it.
We’re looking for those of you who are excited by a challenge and ready to make an impact. We’re looking for self-motivated, vibrant, and determined graduates who can build and nurture strong relationships. As part of the Bright Futures Graduate Programme, we aim to help you fulfil your potential.
In this role, we’ll support you to proactively handle technical cases and claims in a variety of exciting departments and we’ll encourage growth in your financial and commercial skills to meet our operational targets giving you the tools you need to deliver fantastic customer service.
About our Bright Futures Graduate Programme
This unique graduate programme provides a degree level apprenticeship to underpin your learning that also supports you to achieve Senior Insurance Qualifications (ACII) whilst giving you access to excellent benefits as part of your career development, including:
- Dedicated RSA mentor and talent coach
- Comprehensive development plan to include training of key skills
- Facilitated learning & development and guest speaker sessions
- Quarterly networking and community events
- Sessions on well-being and mental health
- Annual volunteering day as part of the programme’s giving back pledge
Why work at RSA?
Because we’re more than just a corporate culture - and this is more than just a job.
Aside from being one of the world’s longest-standing general insurers providing peace of mind to individuals, families, small businesses, and large corporations, we pride ourselves in bringing together the brightest people from diverse backgrounds. Using our collective intelligence and shared vision, we find answers and deliver the very best work for our customers every day.
Being a part of RSA means being part of an inclusive, collaborative, and diverse community that allows people to feel and be their best. Joining us means being part of a company committed to transparency in the way we work. We use responsible business practices that not only span our investments, choice of suppliers and environmental impact, but how we engage with customers and employees.
What you can expect from the role
- Liaising with clients, brokers, policyholders, solicitors and third parties to achieve our business objectives and customer service proposition
- Managing client and customer interactions efficiently and courteously, to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction
- Reviewing and handling cases to achieve settlement in line with our standards, principles, and values
- Taking an appropriate commercial attitude to deliver the optimum customer journey and economic outcome
- Gathering and analysing information to make the best business decision aligned with the resolution of our client and customer’s needs
- Providing guidance and support to the team to enhance overall effectiveness and maximise performance
- Achieving own objectives effectively, contributing to the delivery of operational targets
What we need from you
We want your individualism, capability, and ambition to shine through. If you have a zest for learning and a willingness to invest time to become a qualified financial services professional, then that’s a real advantage. You’ll also need to be a final year student on track to obtaining at least a 2.2 bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). The best skills to have for this role are:
- A passion and ability for solving problems
- Effective communication and stakeholder management
- A results-driven mind set focussed on achieving the best outcome
- Experienced in working effectively as a team
- Organisational and planning skills that meet goals and objectives
- Awareness of Financial Services
If this is the challenge you’ve been waiting for, start your RSA journey here.
We give businesses the safety to thrive, with exceptional insurance products and a reliable claims service, driven by experts at every stage.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :claims graduate halifax rsa
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Banking Services - London
NEW Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook
Pacific Life Re Actuarial Graduate Programme
£34,000 plus excellent benefits
Pacific Life Re
Finance Leadership Development Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Abingdon
Graduate Management Trainee - Manchester
North West, Manchester
2022 Audit Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland