CIS Quality Graduate - Airbus
- Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
- South East, Portsmouth, Stevenage
- Apply by:
- 18th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Start date: September 2019
Location: Portsmouth or Stevenage
Application closing date: 4th November 2018
Our UK Graduate Programme provides exceptional graduates the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills. Over the two year period it combines rotational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business and even with customers and suppliers. This, along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programme's conclusion.
CIS Quality are a diverse multi-functional team and this graduate
opportunity will lead you to delivering key packages of work whilst
offering interaction with a broad spectrum of departments in the
business. Such an opportunity will aid your development of a grounded
and tangible toolkit of transferable skills
and increase your experience and network.
Within the variety of tasks you will be involved in during this graduate role, you can expect to;
- Hold the responsibility of managing projects from concept to delivery
- Rotate around different teams to gain experience across the value stream to ensure a sound understanding of the business operations
- Support the improvement activity and aid the implementation of becoming a more digitalised department
- Act as a change agent and engage with a variety of different teams and functions across the country (travel will be required)
- Identify issues and aiding the focus on improvement to costing and spend
- Contribute to the implementation of the Quality Development Programme, understanding the need to develop our people and the business quality skill.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- At a minimum, a 2:1 degree or equivalent in Business Management,
Business, Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Operations,
Finance, Engineering or related subject
- Able to build relationships, negotiate and influence - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven approach to personal development - Be proactive and comfortable working in an autonomous way
- Strong team focus and service delivery orientated - Experience of service focused companies would be desirable
This role will be based in Stevenage or Portsmouth and will receive the full Airbus Defence & Space Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Applications will be accepted from 17th September 2018 - 4th November 2018.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Sign up for job alerts - its free