- £24000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 18th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A Central London based, Global Finance Consultancy, are offering an amazing opportunity for a Junior Executive Assistant to the CEO, to join their progressive and growing international team. They are an incredibly successful consultancy, that provide consulting service to assist funds, asset managers and investors with regulatory compliance, due diligence and regulatory technology. The CEO Assistant will have primary responsibility for providing support to the group's CEO, as well as assisting organisational effectiveness. With operations in London, New York and the Caribbean, their success is growing and they want someone to progress with them.
This is an ideal opportunity, for a graduate form a top university, looking for a challenging role to propel their career and progress within an exciting, developing business. You will receive extensive training and exposure to all areas of the business, with career progression into roles including Business Executive and General Manager.
- Diary and in-box management
- Organising the CEO's travel diary and arrangements
- Assisting the CEO with his daily work including taking minutes, organising meetings and introductions, procuring ad-hoc research, dealing with calls and other communication on behalf of the CEO and preparing letters and emails
- Assisting the CEO in coordinating and communicating between different departments
- Sensitive management of confidential and personal information
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top university, to show commitment and a good work ethic
- Very good time management and organisational skills, to ensure all tasks are completed effectively and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills so that all communication is clear and articulate
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and have good interpersonal skills to enjoy working in an intimate team
- Commitment to the Company and the CEO for future success with the business
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this exciting role!
Sign up for job alerts - its free