|Salary:||£22,000 to £25,500 plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Management, Secretarial & Business Admin, Training|
Boost Education is looking for the next centre's manager to be based at their flagship centre in Ilford, East London.
Come and join a fun and friendly environment where you can have a great positive impact on a child's education by becoming a Boost Education Centre's Coordinator.
Are you good with children and have a bubbly personality?
Looking to take on a new career challenge and make your own mark? Looking for a role that propels you to a level of high responsibility?
Skills & Education Required
Some experience of working with children is essential, min 2:2 degree in any discipline, grade B at GCSE or equivalent level maths and English.
• You must have a strong academic background
• Willing to go above and beyond
• Passionate about education
• Wanting to progress professionally and eager to take on more responsibility
• Target driven
• Customer orientated
• Excellent with children
• Organised and reliable
• High level of ICT skills
• Clear communication
• Vision for the success of the company
• Passionate about working in a team
• Familiar with the new National Curriculum changes
• Confident in your teaching skills
Duties for the role:
• Management of staff
• Dealing with new memberships
• General admin duties for the smooth running of the company
• Liaising with all centre managers for our centres across London
• Undertaking assessments and observations of current tutors
• Payroll, finances & recruitment
• Implementing good practice and excellent customer service
• Working towards company targets
• Teaching where required
• Undertaking training events
• Using your own initiative to implement good practice and new ideas
• Developing the company curriculum
Full training for the successful candidate will be provided.
As an Ofsted registered provider, the successful candidate will be expected to undergo a DBS check and attend a First Aid Course.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and enthusiastic centre's coordinator who will relish the opportunity of working in an engaging tutoring environment, with a very high level of responsibility and teaching alongside the New National Curriculum.
Pay & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary of £22,000 to £25,500 plus £4,950 tax-free bonus potential + performance based salary reviews.
Think you are the right person for this job? Think you can combine a successful learning environment with a successful business approach?...then Apply today!
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter explaining why you feel this position would be suitable for you as well as your CV. If we like what we read, we will arrange for a telephone interview with you. If you pass this stage, you will be invited down for one of the assessment days.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting an extremely rewarding job in such a rewarding industry.
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus London Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, The East Ongoing
£18,000 to £20,000 London, Stratford 19-Jul-2018
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, South West, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East Ongoing