Centre Director - Education Centre Management
- £29,000 + benefits
- South East, Nationwide, Crawley
- 24th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Could you drive the growth and performance of our Crawley maths and English tuition centre? You will lead a team of part-time Tutors and 2 Assistant Managers to deliver an outstanding service to our members, while taking ownership for your centre’s reputation – delivering membership growth and ensuring the centre is a commercial success.
You will be required to:
- Plan and execute an effective strategy to ensure maximum impact on your centre’s performance and the delivery of our company vision
- Deliver an outstanding member experience through strong, consistent processes and time management, enabling your centre to operate at the highest standard
- Take overall responsibility for the standard of your centres educational delivery to maximise the progress made by children
- Build meaningful relationships with all families at every stage of their membership
- Recruit, train and develop a team of part-time Tutors
- Be an engaging line manager with the ability in inspire your team
- Management of staff contracts, policies and procedures, working within Ofsted regulations
- Work collaboratively with your Regional Manager to ensure key business outcomes and centre targets are met
- Regularly evaluate and improve your centres financial performance
- Be an ambassador for Explore Learning taking ownership of your centres reputation
- Be an inspiring leader, with proven experience in training and developing teams
- Be passionate about education and dedicated to having an impact on children’s academic success
- Have strong analytical skills and be an effective problem solver
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a self-motivated learner who proactively seeks opportunities for development
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Have a strong academic record, including GCSE maths and English
Salary: Circa £29,000 + bonus potential
Hours: 45 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term, 12 months.
Monday – Friday: 4 days 11am – 8.15pm, 1 day 9am – 6pm
Minimum of 1 weekend day per month
Location: Explore Learning, Crawley
How to apply:
Submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th January. Interviews will take place on the 29th January in Crawley.
For more information please visit www.explorelearning.co.uk/careers or contact the careers team at email@example.com / 01483 447410
Explore Learning are a national network of education centres providing maths and English tuition to children aged 4-14, aiming to improve knowledge, confidence and enjoyment of learning.
Explore Learning Interview Reviews
12 December 2019
I did not have a telephone interview and I got invited to the Centre Interview. They started off with a tour of the centre and explaining the role of an AD on a daily basis. Then...
31 October 2018
I had no phone interview but went straight to a centre interview. This took the format of a tour of the centre and description of the role with the centre director. This was a...
27 July 2018
The initial interview was good. I personally left with the thought that I did not get the job. But that was more my worry and because I really couldn't read my interviewers...
Sign up for job alerts - its free