|Salary:||Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE|
|Location:||South East, London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales, Research & Analysis|
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world's leading companies?
At CEB, we are seeking entry level and experienced Associates to engage senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, participate in cold-calling and sales lead generation campaigns.
Learn from truly exceptional sales talent.
We offer a sales training program designed to support on-the-job activities. This curriculum will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become world-class sales professionals, and build successful careers. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, and problem solving skills, which are key competencies for increased selling potential and to advance to the next level at CEB.
The program is designed to transition you into an Associate Director level Individual Contributor role (Business Development/Account Manager) in 24-36 months. There are 3 levels in the program:
• Level1- Associate - Commercial and business fundamentals
• Level 2- Specialist - Demand generation and conversion/customer value delivery
• Level 3- Senior Specialist - Business results management
How Do Associates Make an Impact?
• Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified companies to meet sales goals.
• Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
• Educate prospective members - over the phone -- on the value of CEB's renowned products and services.
• Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current members.
• Ensure members are leveraging CEB's extensive offerings, and deliver high quality service to help drive future sales.
• Recruit members to attend events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions to demonstrate the continued value of membership.
• Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information for members and prospects.
We are looking for individuals who have:
• A Bachelor's degree
• Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales
• A desire to meet and achieve goals
• Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under pressure
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
• Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
• Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit
What can CEB offer you?
• On-the-job experience and a world-class training program
• Clear career paths and professional development opportunities
• Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performers
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE Watford, London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London Various
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Scotland 1-Sep-2017
Competitive Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Various
£18,000 to 21,000, Plus Profit Share plus benefits plus expenses plus share scheme London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum South East 25-May-2017
£18,000 to £22,000 London ASAP
£18,000 to £23,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East 5-Jun-2017
£25,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London, North West, Manchester ASAP
£30,000 to £35,000 Year 1 West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP