|Salary:||Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE|
|Location:||South East, London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales, Research & Analysis|
As a Business Development Specialist at CEB Talent Assessment - a global leader in talent solutions - this position is critical in establishing new relationships between CEB Talent Assessment and our diverse client portfolio. We know that every B2B business can benefit from learning more about their talent through our services, and we need highly motivated sellers with great communication skills and real drive to join our dynamic sales team.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will:
• Cultivate New Business Opportunities: Through fostering new relationships and networks within a diverse portfolio of clients, identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• Demonstrate preparedness and credibility: You will be trained to use insight-led sales techniques to make impactful impressions on C-Level contacts, from the company who literally wrote the book on selling!
• Build C-Level Relationships: Achieving detailed understanding of the client's most important business and talent needs through skillful probing, you will learn to paint a client-centric vision of value by effectively positioning our recommendations and capabilities in the client's context.
• Represent the Company: Increase and continually promote the Talent Measurement CEB brand in the market. As thought-leaders in the talent measurement space, we want to share our thought-provoking research with potential clients.
• Database Management: with the largest portfolio of clients, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate client records to increase the effectiveness of lead generation and prospecting activities
We're looking for a Business Development Specialist with These Basic Qualifications/Skills:
• Superb communication skills - both written and verbal
• A natural rapport builder - able to quickly engage with a wide variety of people
• A strong 'will to win' - excited by working towards challenging targets
• Perseverance - the self-motivation to drive for results with continued high levels of activity
• Commercial acumen - the ability to speak with C-Suite contacts around complex topics in a credible and informed manner
• Strong organisational abilities - including good time management skills and attention to detail
• Phone based sales experience - while not mandatory, it would be advantageous for this role
What CEB Can Offer You:
• Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
• Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
• The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading specialists.Swift career development and advancement based upon your performance.
• The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's ground-breaking research, tools, and solutions.
To apply please click here or click the apply now button.
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 1-May-2017
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
competitive negotiable plus benefits plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£30,000 to £50,000 plus uncapped Comm. depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, East Midlands, Leicester, United States, Netherlands ASAP
£23,000 to £40,000 plus OTE South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£20000 to £27000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
competitive negotiable London ASAP
£23,383 to £26,448 Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum London 11-May-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! West Midlands, Birmingham 15-May-2017
£24,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
competitive North West 30-May-2017