Enjoy problem solving? Can you spot mistakes? Possess a keen eye for detail?
If you are ambitious, analytical and interested in technology and wish to build a successful career with a FTSE 250 company with a global presence and blue-chip clients, then Capita is a company you should work for.
Our prestigious graduate programme, Novus, offers you the opportunity to make a strong career entrance into software testing. Accredited by the British Computer Society, our innovative skills development programme, coupled with on-site experience with our blue-chip clients, will equip you with the skills necessary to achieve your career goals and to succeed as an IT professional.
Supported by the British Computer Society’s IT skills framework the programme begins with 8-16 weeks of exclusive skills development. The syllabus focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies which will give you the skills and experience to work in a Software Test Analyst role. As a BCS accredited test and learning centre, you will also have the opportunity to gain a number of certifications from various professional bodies including the BCS and ISTQB
During training, you will receive financial support by way of a training bursary and, upon successful completion of the core modules, you will have the opportunity to work on site with one of our prestigious blue-chip clients, getting involved in some of the most exciting projects across the UK. You could be developing SQL scripts to resolve bugs, or managing defect lifecycles, creating test scripts and test cases. Whichever project you work on you will be continuously developing and challenging yourself on a daily basis.
We are confident that trainees will complete the Novus programme equipped with both the theoretical and practical skills necessary to make an impact in the IT industry. In fact, we’re so confident that we offer successful candidates long-term financial incentives that reward commitment to the programme and performance on the projects.
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology and testing, and an analytical approach to problem solving, Strong communication skills both written and spoken are also vital, as well as the following pre requisites:
• Minimum 2:2 Degree
• Able to attend 8-16 weeks training in London before you may be selected for work
• Geographically flexible – prepared to relocate around the UK as required for projects
• Basic understanding of software test
• Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
• A passion for technology and problem solving
• Committed to the programme for 2 Years
• All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK for a minimum of 3 years. Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
What we can offer you
• Industry recognised free training and professional certificates
• Continuous professional development throughout the two years
• Six monthly performance reviews with the chance to qualify for additional bonuses.
• End of contract financial reward
• The opportunity to work on site with our blue-chip clients as well as Capita
• Flexible benefits such as share scheme, pension, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers
Apply now to be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in you and start your Novus journey today
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Ongoing
£25,000 + benefits + pay reviews Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive depending on experience London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP
27000 Nationwide 1-Aug-2018