Capgemini - Graduate Project Delivery Consultant
- Competitive plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 31st July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
I HEART taking responsibility. I ACE transforming businesses.
I HEART solving problems. I ACE attention to detail.
Who you’ll be working with
Central to the work of our innovative Business and Technology Solutions team is the Project Management Office. Committed to helping our clients enjoy a seamless transition to the new and updated technology solutions that will take their businesses to the next level, the PMO are there every step of the way to ensure our large-scale projects are on-time and within budget – and on track to exceed every expectation.
The focus of your role
The technology solutions that we develop and implement for our clients have the scope to transform business outcomes – resulting in huge commercial successes. You will be central to ensuring this level of potential is achieved, supporting and guiding clients through the entire process, and applying meticulous attention to detail to every challenge that you are faced with.
What you’ll do
• You’ll oversee the financial management of a project, identifying risks and issues and finding solutions before they become a problem.
• You’ll act as a communicator – writing newsletters and announcements, answering queries and ensuring the right information is available to the team and to the client.
• You’ll take responsibility for making vital project decisions and keeping project trackers updated, to maintain a realtime oversight at every stage.
What you’ll bring
• A bachelor’s degree, good Excel skills and a basic understanding of project management tools, such as resource trackers, availability trackers and RAID logs.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail.
• A collaborative approach to work, as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become all the more outstanding when ingenuity is applied to a thought-process. And we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive and successful.
Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 200,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of, at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.
Sign up for job alerts - its free