Capgemini - Graduate Financial Services Insights & Data Consultant
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- 30th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Intake: 1st July and 23rd September 2019
I HEART business. I ACE strategy.
I HEART Analytics. I ACE finding creative solutions.
Who you’ll be working with
Our Insights and Data practice has a core set of three offerings specifically tailored for Financial Services:
Foundation Data Management Services
- Data Management, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Security
(Masking and Encryption), Data Visualisation, Data Governance
• Big Data (Business Data Lake, Data Warehouse Rationalisation)
Master Data Management
- FS Business-Driven Functional Information Management Solutions
• Data Science & Analytics (Customer Analytics, Subrogation, Commercial Risk, Risk Monitoring, Trade Surveillance, Claims, Social Media, and Payments)
• Risk, Regulation and Compliance Solutions (Fraud, AML, Finance & Risk Integration, Liquidity Risk, CCAR, Basel II/II, Solvency II and BCBS239)
- Information Strategy for Financial Services
• Insights as a Service (CCAR-in-a-Box, Analytics as a Service, Data Quality as a Service)
• Business Information Service Centre
• Innovation Greenhouse
The Focus of Your Role
Over two years, you’ll develop your expertise in helping businesses change the way they work – by demonstrating business potential to clients in Banking, Insurance and Capital Market then working with them to embed it into their business. As part of the Analytics team, you will specialise in an analytics capability and develop skills in a range of advanced analytical tools and techniques.
What you’ll do
• You’ll learn how to be a consultant specialising in data and analytics.
• You’ll undertake analysis and research to help clients implement analytics-based solutions.
• You’ll use modelling and analytical techniques to solve business problems as part of major business transformations.
What you’ll bring
- A keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical
• An ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools.
• Critical thinking, a curious nature, and a passion for problem solving and technology.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So, if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become all the more outstanding when ingenuity is applied to a thought-process. And we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive and successful.
Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 200,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Whether that means part-time work, flexible hours or a condensed week, we will find the right working approach if you are the right person for the job. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of, at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Sign up for job alerts - its free