Capgemini - Client Technology Solutions Associate 2019
- Apply by:
- 31st July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
• Location: London
• Intake: 11th Feb 2019
Who you’ll be working with
Often described as ‘a corporate company with a start-up feeling’, Capgemini is a giant in the technology sector for the fact that we invest in helping our people finding their natural path by exposing them to a myriad of opportunities. The resulting atmosphere is one of progressive excitement, in which field experts support junior colleagues as they identify their areas of interest, with the added benefit of a client base that includes well-known brands from both the private and public sectors.
The Focus of Your Role
Solutions are a crucial part of the Capgemini Business Development organisation, playing a key role is the winning of new business and in the renewal of existing contracts. The Solution role is responsible translating a client’s objectives and requirements into a proposition that meets those aspects, that can be profitably delivered by Capgemini at a cost that enables us to win the business against our competition.
What you’ll do
• Take the client’s requirements and determine the scope of services
• Define the top-level solution by identifying the offers from the portfolio to provide the required services
• Collaborate with bid stakeholders, contributors, delivery, partners and third parties to achieve the optimum solution which will:
• Meet the client’s stated requirements/objectives
• Align to our win themes
• Meet the defined costs to win
• Build solutions based on the required services to achieve the cost to win using standard tools
• Produce high quality proposal content
• Present the solution to the client
• What you’ll bring
• A bachelor’s degree, great problem-solving capabilities and – ideally – a basic understanding of IT/Computing.
• An understanding of business structures, goals and key roles and responsibilities within corporations
• Impressive communication skills, being comfortable presenting & holding discussions to clients and peers at both business and technical levels
• Have a 'can do' attitude and be able to articulate benefits or ideas
• Ability to question and understand other points of view and logic
• Have a willingness to travel, and a flexible approach to out of hours working
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become all the more outstanding when ingenuity is applied to a thought-process. And we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive and successful.
Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 200,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of, at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centre.
Sign up for job alerts - its free