Campaigns Manager – Advertising Solutions
Who you will be working for
Careerpass Network (CPN) was established in 2011 and we’re currently a 30+ employee team spread across the UK. Our mission is to build the workforce of tomorrow. Our business is comprised of multiple brands which each fulfils a crucial part of the early careers journey and helps us achieve our mission. Over 1m students and graduates, 1000 employers and 50 universities use our products each year.
The Advertising Solutions (AS) division offers employers a holistic solution enabling them to target and attract the right talent for their business through our diverse product offering. We are a young, ambitious and diverse business with a culture closely aligned to our values of:Authenticity, Empowerment, Communication and Integrity.
Reporting directly into the Head of Client Services of AS, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of all client campaigns across our AS brands. This includes setup, onboarding, optimisation, reporting and performance recommendations - all the way through (but not including) the contract renewal period.
You will also work closely with our sales team to ensure the best outcome for clients, solving their problems and helping them achieve their goals.
- Essential: educated to a minimum Degree standard, ideally in Marketing/Business Studies.
- Essential: has 2+ years’ experience, ideally within the early careers or recruitment space, in digital campaign and/or email marketing management, and able to provide evidence of their delivery and successes.
- Essential: experienced in working to deadlines whilst managing numerous tasks and with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Essential: demonstrable experience of success working collaboratively with other parts of an internal business.
- Essential: highly proficient with Excel.
- Ideal: experience with Photoshop.
- Ideal: experience in copywriting.
- Ideal: experience with Mailchimp and HTML.
Skills and Competencies
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks within own workload, whilst managing the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – able to convey information clearly and concisely.
- A solution focused problem solver, who can think outside the box to create new client solutions.
- Highly proactive and flexible – able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and adapt to fast changing priorities.
- A meticulous eye for detail and the ability to quickly spot mistakes and inconsistencies.
- Strong relationship building skills – able to build and develop working relationships internally with our teams and externally with our clients to facilitate the successful delivery of a client’s campaign.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will manage the creation of jobs and company profiles on all job boards, ensuring they are populated with attractive and engaging copy and that the information is accurate and free from spelling or grammatical error.
- Will have a solution focussed approach to campaign or client issues/problems. Utilising all marketing tools, we have access to, to ensure campaign success for every client.
- Will proactively and reactively engage with our clients throughout their relationship with us to drive excellent customer experience and satisfaction.
- Will continually monitor and assess campaign performance, ensuring customer risks and opportunities are acted on in a timely fashion.
- Will be an expert on our products and services, providing insights and recommendations to clients as part of their campaign.
- Will manage the sales team’s proposal requests, providing stats for our audiences, insights into our products and examples of our work.
- Will manage the brands inventory calendars, ensuring a fair and equitable split of brands across the sites and ensure there are no double bookings.
- Will manage the building and creation of all emails ensuring this follows each brands tone of voice and can engage with the target audience.
- Will assess and plan each brands email schedule calendar, taking into account client bookings and emails needed to boost performance.
- Will ensure our KPIs (open rates and click rates) are upheld and monitored, tracking and report on this, providing analysis and recommendations for improvement where required.
- Will work collaboratively with other internal teams to get the best outcome for our clients including our marketing, sales and tech teams.
- Will continually assess and review our product offering in line with our competition and make suggestions as to how we can improve.
- Will work closely with all areas of the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice.
Our brands reach over 20 million students and graduates annually and we’ve worked with over 1,000 employers and over a third of UK universities.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :campaigns manager advertising careerpass network
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
10IT Graduate Recruitment
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - September Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
7Gravitas Recruitment Group
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Digital Marketing Executive
£24000.00 to £32000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Sponsored Marketing Graduate
6Associated British Food