Campaign Executive | Ad-solutions and Marketing Technology | Holborn
- £23,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is a global marketing technology company serving the world's leading agencies and brands.
Their products give a 360degree view of the advertising landscape, to help clients identify marketing opportunities and activate data-driven execution strategies. Their proprietary platform is composed of mindset mapping and social listening (Brand Intelligence), audience intelligence, omnichannel media planning and buying and advanced analytics.
Through these solutions, our client can enable advertisers to truly understand the advertising landscape, harness valuable data, build differentiated segments, and execute on this data across digital channels including social.
This is a permanent graduate position, based in Central London,
paying £22K per annum
As Campaign Executive you will be part of a team supporting Amobee's EMEA clients, you will serve as a support for the delivery and account management teams, to execute, monitor and optimise advertising campaigns on the platform.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Execute, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns using the Amobee platform, including campaign setup, trafficking, and reporting
• Make recommendations to improve campaign performance through analytics and a deep understanding of the available levers, including through behavioural segments
• Provide accurate reporting, campaign pacing & delivery insights to Account Managers
• Validate campaign adjustments & work to minimize billing discrepancies
• Become an expert in tracking reporting platforms collating data for Client reports
• Upload campaigns to Amobee internal systems ensuring flights are accurate and timely
The ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
• An analytical mindset with strong Excel skills
• Recent(ish) graduate
• Client facing and presentable
• Detail-oriented and a problem solver
• Positive, proactive attitude and commitment to excellence
• Self-starter, resourceful, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• A second European language
• Knowledge of basic ad campaign terms (CPM, CTR, CPC, etc.)
• Experienced in setting up advertising campaigns, ideally display & social
• Experience optimising advertiser campaigns based on campaign objectives and goals
Sign up for job alerts - its free