|Salary:||£14,400 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Research & Analysis|
Established in 2010 and based in Waterloo this company specialise in data fuelled location based advertising campaigns for the likes of Universal, Disney and Virgin with the ability to deliver these campaigns in 52 markets. The company use cutting edge technology to understand what location behaviour e.g. from home or work, says about the user as a potential customer.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Campaign Management Team responsible for launching location based mobile advertising campaigns, monitoring these and identifying areas of optimisation. This is quite an Excel heavy role so suits a recent graduate who enjoys working with numbers and data, along with a keen interest in digital advertising.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Develop a strong understanding of the company's platform and how their products fit into the digital advertising world.
• Work closely with Account Management and Sales Team to ensure campaigns launch in a timely fashion and produce end of campaign reports for both internal and external use.
• Research consumer behaviour and location based consumer insight such as footfall to add to the company's audience knowledge for future campaigns.
• Assist in campaign maintenance by requesting day-to-day changes from the Traffic or Operations Teams.
• Be an effective trouble-shooter for issues and campaign related requests, take accountability and resolve issues raised.
• Learn how to provide insight and strategy regarding new campaign design with the client.
• Continue to build on your knowledge of the internal media suite of products, attend training of product launches to maintain a robust technical understanding of all the company's products and services.
• Support for the customer campaign planning process, engaging with the customer at the planning stage and raising potential challenges that could affect the campaign.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level with a preference for science based degrees.
• A positive approach to work and actively looking to learn a lot about the digital media and mobile advertising sectors.
• Experienced working with MS Excel.
• Comfortable number crunching and looking at data sets to gain insight.
• A highly organised individual who enjoys managing and improving processes.
• An analytical approach to work demonstrable through education or previous work experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Interested in advertising, technology or mobile devices.
What are the perks of working at this company?
Join an established company in a rapidly expanding sector that is mobile advertising offering a wide range of career progression choices and learn the ropes whilst working with market leading brands such as Coca-Cola, Audi and HTC.
Competitive London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London 1-Jun-2018
£20000 to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£20000 to £50000 Germany, London, France Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
Competitive plus benefits London
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
competitive East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, Rugby ASAP
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE 1st year, £35k+ year 2 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme West Midlands ASAP
£18 to 20k Basic, expected salary £50k+ OTE plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£25k basic + £12k uncapped OTE depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission South West ASAP