Business Sales Executive, Croner-I
Job title: Business Sales Executive
Salary: Basic salary of £25,000 with OTE of £38,000
Founded in 1941, Croner-i has grown from a small, family-owned HR publishing operation into offering a range of intelligence products and solutions to a number of different segments. They've retained their commitment to a high level of expertise across those sectors: one of the many things that have earned them their trusted reputation in the market.
With further plans for expansion on the horizon, Croner-i is now looking for new additions to their already highly successful set-up in the role of Business Sales Executive.
Some of the perks you can look forward to receiving:
- Fantastic basic salary of £25,000 with Y1 OTE of £38,000
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
- Fully bespoke training schemes
- Brand new offices in a highly sought after, London location
Key responsibilities include:
- Reaching out to an already established database of clients across the UK to communicate the value of the 'HR Inform' products and service
- Booking quality appointments for new service clients on behalf of field based Business Development Managers
- Working with the marketing team to handle inbound leads and inquiries via telephone, email and chat
- Establishing your own pipeline of potential business through strategic research and skilful use of the channels made available to you
- Building rapport with new accounts in order to expand and enhance relationships
- Keeping a broad commercial awareness of trends, developments and competitors
Working in the 'HR inform' division of the company as one of 6 new
graduates going into the business - all successful candidates will
receive 15 days training in the market-leading products and services on
offer by the client on their Internal Sales Academy. You'll also be
given considerable soft skill training, in addition to further access to
digital training modules.
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london business sales executive croner pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Account Manager
Up to £23000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
£25000 to £30000 + Commission & Bonus
Buchanan Search Limited
Business Development Manager
Up to £35000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited