Business Relations Officer
- £25,781 to £26,828 + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Relations Officer – Regent’s University London
We are seeking a pro-active, sales and customer focused individual to join our Careers and Business Relations Team as a Business Relations Officer
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering employer relationships to both students and alumni. Including but not limited to graduate jobs, internships and placement opportunities.
- You will seek out and develop links with employers to build sector specific portfolios to advertise to students and alumni and help promote successful student and employer engagement.
- You’ll also be actively involved in producing and distributing promotional material, mainly via online channels, as well as organising careers events including Careers Fairs, where students can meet with potential employers.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent networking skills to allow you to establish and build long lasting relationships with clients, students and colleagues alike.
- You will also be driven and passionate to assist our students and alumni to improve both their employability and recruitability.
- You will have an interest in business development combined with a passion for supporting our students and making a real difference to the next generation of graduates.
- A background in sales, events or recruitment would be highly advantageous
Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone. We have just under 4,000 students on campus, representing some 140 different nationalities.
- 30 days annual leave in addition to Bank holidays and additional closure over the Christmas Period
- Pension scheme with minimum 7% contribution by the University
- Daily allowance for use in the universities catering outlets
Sign up for job alerts - its free