Business Operations Management Graduate Programme
About the programme
Some of our projects span multiple markets, multiple locations and multiple clients. That takes some clever coordination. But on our two-year Business Operations Management programme (in our Marine-Defence (Bristol) business unit, it’s a four-year programme), you’ll learn exactly how we do it. You’ll see how we break the complex down into clear steps and ensure everything happens when it should.
Business Operations Management at Babcock
The possibilities are many and varied. You might be spotting strategic opportunities for a diverse range of customers to save money. Equally, you might be managing product or service development projects, or helping us land our next multi-million pound contract. You’ll be a key team member on every placement and have ownership of critical tasks.
What you'll need
- An (Hons) degree in a business-related subject (for the Marine – Defence programme, you’ll need a 2:1 degree)
- To be able to satisfy our customer’s security requirements (you may need to complete a medical assessment)
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets. We operate as four main sectors - Marine, Nuclear, Land and Aviation.
Babcock International Group Interview Reviews
Graduate Trainee - Business Management - Babcock19 June 2017
Initially was a telephone interview, which lasted 20 minutes.
At the assessment centre there was a one on one hour interview. Consisted of 9 competency questions which...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business operations management graduate programme babcock international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
MDS Leadership & Management Scheme - Nationwide
Graduate Business Development – (Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle) – Summer 2023
£33,000 + Area Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Graduate Role)
£25,000 to £35,000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
South West, Nationwide, Bristol
Graduate Sales Development Representative
£28,000 + commission
Varies by location
Systems Engineering Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, North West, Nationwide, Bristol, Plymouth