|Salary:||£24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + benefits|
This company is one of world's leading online brokers for renting temporary retail space. Retailers can trial no product lines and get instantaneous feedback from the pop-up setting which explains the increased volume of pop-up retail outlets in the UK. From the property owners' perspective, the pop-ups fill otherwise vacant retail space and mean that there is an increased footfall in their premises. This business is taking the pop-up world by storm and currently operate out of London, Amsterdam, Paris, Hong Kong and several cities in the USA.
As Business Development Executive, you will identify potential locations across London to build the company's portfolio of available temporary retail spaces. Although you will spend time out of the office meeting with clients across, you will be based out of their luxurious trendy office in the city centre. This company offers amazing benefits for its determined and highly driven team including; health, dental and optical insurance, free fruit and soft drinks and performance based bonuses. Due to the high growth and meritocratic nature of this business there are continual opportunities for your personal and career development.
• Sourcing, identifying and assessing local vacant retail space in order to increase renting retail space options for clients.
• Liaising with the most commercially desired retail space owners in London to add properties to the existing portfolio while reassuring that the retail space will be rented to high-end innovative brands.
• Develop strong relationships and understanding of the clients (brands) requirements to help identify appropriate retail space locations efficiently.
• Generating new leads through building relationships with retail space owners to hit KPIs and targets in order to receive performance bonus'.
• Consistently update database information.
• Reporting to the head of business development whilst working autonomously, providing suggestions for strategic improvements within your area of remit in London. By working business development team
• Consistently keeping up to date with developments within retail and property to give you a cutting edge over competition.
• Have a desire to learn, develop and work hard to make a massive impression in the global sales team.
• Have a genuine interest in retail and commercial property.
• Possess Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be a proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive.
• Have great organisational skills to keep an accurate log of information.
• Ideally have exposure to property, retail or contract negotiation, but this is non-essential
• Have had some exposure to a CRM system, but this is non-essential
Do you want a hands-on sales role, working with a company that is willing to invest in you? APPLY NOW!
Up to £23000.00 per annum plus OTE London 14-May-2018
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 29-May-2018
£20000.00 to £28000.00 per annum depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£26000 to £30000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to 35000 per annum salary review London, Wales 28-May-2018