|Salary:||£24,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Human Resources, Research & Analysis|
A customer focused organisation providing a range of professional advice and support services to clinical commissioning groups and health service providers working with over 1.9 million patients across London. In addition, they provide services for London ambulance commissioning across all of London and a cancer commissioning network for North West and South London.
This is a 4 month internship paying £2,000 per month with the potential to be extended or convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Business Intelligence Data Operations Team, working both with that and the Finance Team to assist with maintaining the organisations contract monitoring system. This work will involve analysing datasets, producing information reports and investigating analytical issues. This is a brilliant internship for a recent graduate looking to gain commercial experience in a business analyst or data intelligence position.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Support the monthly contract monitoring process to agreed timescales, meeting both internal and external requirements for these reports.
• Assist with preliminary data operations tasks such as downloading and loading data from various sources to the relevant databases for further analysis.
• Monitor reports and highlight data quality issues.
• Support the timely and accurate production of information and analysis for the appropriate provider, management team or finance team.
• Provide cover for other members of the Business Intelligence Team.
• Work closely with the Senior Analysts and Head of Business Intelligence to offer advice on the use of certain data sets in decision making, planning, performance managing and commissioning.
• Use Excel and SQL to 'interrogate' data sets and test for reliability.
• Conform to organisation procedures and policies across all aspects of data operations.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, experience and personality?
• Educated to degree level, degree subjects that require numerical and
data analysis are advantageous.
• A numerate individual who enjoys working with numbers and datasets.
• Experienced working with MS Excel.
• Working knowledge of using SQL would be beneficial but not required.
• Any prior experience analysing data sets is preferred and if not someone who wants to develop experience in this area and the importance of having reliable data to make business planning decisions.
• Comfortable working in group environments and communicating data insights to the wider team.
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
The last person in this position has now progressed onto a permanent member of staff progressing internally within the company.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• Work for a world renowned healthcare organisation delivering a world
class service, with multiple divisions there is ample room for career
progression within the organisation and personal development is widely
• Receive industry leading training and work for Europe's largest employer.
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£30,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,041. London 30-Aug-2018
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide ASAP