Business Graduate Scheme - Lloyds of London
Our Business Graduate Scheme is aimed at those that want to learn how a global business operates. Although we operate in the insurance industry, this scheme doesn’t have a specific insurance focus – instead it offers a rounded introduction to different professional areas and skills. As you rotate through roles within the Corporation, the scheme will provide you with an insight into four core business areas here at Lloyd's.
What could you be doing?
You could be working within our Project Management team supporting projects which will help to build the Future of Lloyd's; working within HR, supporting employees across the globe; or working within IT, supporting employees with the technology needed to perform their roles to the highest standard.
Whilst on the programme you will study for the Level 5 Diploma for Leaders and Managers which will set you up for success during and after your Graduate Scheme finishes.
- 2.2 minimum degree (or equivalent) in any subject.
- 2 year fixed term contract
What do we look for?
We are looking for those who are curious about our organisation and about future opportunities with us. We will want to see that your skills align with our values-led competencies which include.
- Relating and networking - This competency is about building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations - This competency is about setting high standards of quality and focusing on customers’ needs and satisfaction.
- Adapting and responding to change - This competency is about accepting new ideas and making positive use of the opportunities change presents.
- Commercial thinking -This competency is about analysing and evaluating information to make smart and informed decisions.
- Creating and innovating - This competency is about producing new ideas, thinking outside the box, and seeking innovative solutions to problems.
- Achieving goals and objectives - This competency is about working hard to improve and achieve goals.
The recruitment process will comprise of a number of stages including online gamified assessments, a video interview and a situational judgement test (SJT).
At Lloyd's, we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive
culture of equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents to discover how
we might help you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you
can when applying to work for us, including identifying any reasonable
adjustments that we may need to make.
Click to apply
We are Lloyd’s. We are a unique combination of a specialist insurance market and a Corporation.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london business graduate scheme lloyds london insurance lloyd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Sales Graduate Management Programme
£37,000 per annum
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Buying Graduate Management Programme - Lidl
NEW Marketing and Sales Graduate
4Michael Page International Recruitment Ltd
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
8Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Logistics Graduate Management Programme
£37,000 per annum
South East, South West, The East, Nationwide, Exeter, Peterborough, Southampton, Avonmouth, Bridgend, Brackla, Gravesend (west), Northfleet, Belvedere, Lessness Heath, Newton Aycliffe & Heighington, Doncaster, Runcorn