Business Development | World Leader Performance Consultancy
- £26000 to £40000 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 3rd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with senior executives from some of the world's leading companies? We are currently seeking a Business Development Associate. As an Associate, you will be partnered with a Sales Executive focused on generating and renewing business. Your time will be spent on cultivating current clients and finding new sales opportunities. You will also conduct qualitative analyses, create presentation materials, and draft up proposals. You will also provide logistical and administrative support in pursuit of meeting service and renewal goals. The collaboration will be key with team leaders to manage deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Contact senior executives at Global 1000 organizations by telephone and email to generate interest and secure follow up meetings on behalf of a business development manager.
- Generate presentations, proposals, and sales documents with the support of a business development manager.
- Recruit and retain members to webinars, meetings, and other activities.
- Frame specific business problems and profile companies that have successfully implemented solutions to these problems using our products
- Schedule activities with members (clients), such as welcome calls, check-in calls, on-site visits, and renewal calls
- Conduct market research and provide sales support
- Create company profiles and capture core membership (client) information in our customer database (Salesforce.com)
- Support the team through other tasks such as coordinating meetings and webinars, preparing data and summaries, and managing member requests.
- Track all prospective member interaction through an internal database to ensure accurate and consistent reporting and coordination
- Monitoring and coordinating account activities with the appropriate channels.
What you'll need:
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain
- Ownership for attaining performance goals
- Strong time management, multi-tasking abilities, and project management skills
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent customer service ethics
- 6+ months of work experience preferred
What we can give you:
- Career Growth! Given the growth we are experiencing, there is a significant amount of opportunity for career advancement.
- Great Company Culture and Collaboration! We also provide best in class training that will enable you to further develop your skills.
- Awesome Benefits! We take care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, unlimited paid time off, and more.
Sign up for job alerts - its free