Business Development Sales Executive
- £21000.00 to £24000.00 per annum + OTE
- 4th June 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for a role in an exciting company that can offer you a great beginning to career in B2B sales?
This well established company are market leaders in selling digital advertising space. Due to their rapid growth, they are looking to expand their sales team. As a Sales Executive, you will be selling digital advertising space to prospective clients in a variety of industries across the globe. This amazing opportunity offers and exciting and hard-working environment, with many staff benefits and rewards, ranging from free breakfasts and vending machines, trips abroad for top billers and a modern, friendly office environment, with intensive in house sales training to help you succeed and equip you with the skills to become a great sales executive.
- Dealing with enquires from clients to understand their needs and effectively solve their advertising needs.
- Liaising closely with client services and product teams to ensure an exceptional experience for the end user is achieved.
- Researching business development opportunities and competition to keep ahead of the curb and secure new business.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and trends will mean you can confidently talk to prospective clients.
- Building a portfolio of clients to add to the ever-growing client base the business already works with.
- Confidence on the phone will help day to day with all communication with prospective clients.
- An articulate manner being both written and verbal will allow you to converse with clients over the telephone.
- A demonstrable proactive, highly driven and resilient attitude will allow you to comfortably navigate through challenges faced within the role
- Being able to easily build rapport with colleagues and clients will enable you to maintain good relationships which will help drive revenue.
- A confident, self- assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you are capable of taking ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
- A target driven attitude will benefit you to reach your set goals and this will also help you achieve your full potential earnings.
Click Apply now for this amazing opportunity!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free