Business Development Representative - LogicMonitor
- 2nd March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Representative, LogicMonitor
Salary: Competitive Basic salary with excellent OTE
Sector: Cloud Technology
LogicMonitor, as one of the most renowned, fastest growing software firms worldwide, deliver a unique performance monitoring platform for Enterprise IT. With offices in the US, Singapore and China, they're growing at a rate that demands the addition of ambitious, proactive graduates as Business Development Representatives.
LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie, and their enviable Cloud Tech offering almost sells itself. That's where you come in. You'll employ a consultative approach in order to build value and ascertain customer interest, generating business as well as meeting the needs of existing clients.
Business Development Representative Package:
- Highly competitive basic salary with excellent OTE
- Excellent scope for progression, learning & development amongst some of the brightest minds in the business
- Fun, modern offices in a highly sought after WeWork location situated between the City and Shoreditch
- Lucrative bonuses and incentive schemes
- Company sponsored teams and activities, including football, yoga and CrossFit
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through careful communication with prospects
- Grow and develop existing and new accounts through client outreach via calling, emailing and using social media eg. LinkedIn
- Drive enterprise-wide sales initiatives
- Communicate confidently to prospects regarding the value propositions of the company
- Take responsibility for the full sales cycle and ensure the process is as smooth as possible
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial acumen and attention to detail
- A discernible interest in tech
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, a strong desire to succeed and excellent work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free