Business Development Representative - Finastra
Job Title: Business Development Representative (Bi-lingual speakers
required) English WITH French or Arabic or Spanish or Italian or German
or Turkish or Polish or Greek or Russian or Portuguese
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Salary: €23.5k basic salary, €27K with OTE
Born out of the merger of Misys and D+H, two global Fintech leaders, Finastra provides financial services software that is unparalleled globally in its range and use. They're looking for ambitious college graduates, with full Bachelor degrees in any major, to enhance their revenue and presence further! Ideally, successful candidates will also have one or more years of experience within a commercial environment.
They're now looking for a range of bi-lingual speaking candidates for their brand new Sales team in Lisbon!
- €23.5k basic salary, €27K with OTE total package
- Mobile & Laptop
- Fantastic training and excellent scope for progression with a clear market leader
- Healthcare, including dental and vision
- Regular socials in a warm, inclusive culture
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
Finastra caters to 96% of the world's largest banks and over half of the
top 20 asset managers globally - you'll be interacting with the key
decision makers of world leading financial institutions!
The Business Development Representative's chief objective will be to develop rapport with new and existing clients. You will be responsible for creating new opportunities and expanding the client base. The successful candidate will call through to existing clients in order rekindle dormant relationships, as well as up and cross sell services. You'll evaluate the success of these calling campaigns in order to streamline the process going forward. The successful candidate will take ownership in creating pipeline, managing customer expectations, delivering on their needs and strengthening links with internal stakeholders.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Finastra, their service offering and their market
- Own and manage demand generation targets, forecasting and performance
- Execute warm and cold calling campaigns, rekindle business relationships with dormant and up and cross-sell to active ones.
- Review campaigns in order to effectively streamline those in the future
- Deploy persuasive skills and demonstrate discretion when speaking your clients
- Proactively liaise with internal stakeholders to cement relationships with them
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and one of the following: French or Arabic or Spanish or Italian or German or Turkish or Polish or Greek or Russian or Portuguese
- A background, interest or knowledge of Banking/Finance/Software
- A positive outlook with a keen, sales personality
- Excellent communication skills, and plenty of ambition!
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business development representative finastra pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£27000 to £35000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
6The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme
Clarion Housing Group Graduate Development Programme
£26,000 to £30,000 plus excellent benefits
London, North West, Croydon, Manchester
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car