Business Development Representative (Dutch Speaker)
Company: PRO Unlimited
Job Title: Business Development Representative (Dutch Speaker)
Salary: £35-41k basic + £20k OTE
Sector: Workforce Management
A Pioneer in Contingent Workforce Management, PRO Unlimited offer an integrated platform that assists large global organizations to address the costs, risks and quality issues associated with managing a non-employee workforce. Their services solutions are built on the world's most robust global contingent workforce data set, spanning over 30 years!
Founded in 1991, PRO Unlimited was formed on the premise that there was a critical need to manage the entire ecosystem of the contingent workforce. Although the marketplace has changed over the years, PRO Unlimited have managed to remain pioneers and innovators in the industry, with a long list of 'industry's firsts' to their name!
PRO Unlimited are now searching for dynamic, results-driven graduates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £35,000-41,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £61,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will receive fantastic, bespoke training!
- Company phone, laptop and holidays
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - you will continually be offered fantastic support, with a great team culture
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Private healthcare
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location in London/ The Hague
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through prospecting via the phone, email and social media
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to the senior sales team
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of PRO Unlimited, their products and the markets in which they operate, in order to be able to react to objections, competitive questions and other FAQs
- Optimize team selling productivity through liaising with other teams within the business
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and provide market intelligence to other teams in order to identify new opportunities
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- This role grants real autonomy and encourages a creative approach when it comes to prospecting; offering excellent progression opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Dutch
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you'll have a proven track record with some selling experience (no matter how small!)
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...