Business Development Representative - Danish Speaking
- £25000 + 10K OTE + benefits + OTE + expenses
- 13th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Fun, varied commercial role at an award-winning FinTech startup. Inspiring, dynamic team. Incredible perks! Looking for a Danish speaker.
We are looking for an exceptional graduate to join a global Pre-IPO startup whose disruptive cloud software streamlines financial processes. Building on a string of successes in Europe and the US, this multi-award-winning company is using its Series A funding to expand into the UK. The Business Development Representative will join the company’s brand-new London office and take on the vital role of chasing new clients in European markets. This job would suit an entrepreneurial, ambitious graduate who is excited by the opportunity to become a key member of a fast-growth startup at a crucial stage of its development, to learn about the process of building a business, and to begin a career in the UK’s most exciting industry.
The Business Development Representative will be a vital member of the company, using their people skills, creativity and entrepreneurial insight to build relationships with prospective clients and win new business for the company. Day-to-day, you will:
- Research target markets to uncover opportunity.
- Work with the Marketing department to design campaigns.
- Drive new business by prospecting over the phone, email and social media.
- Book and attend client meetings.
- Represent the company at industry events.
This is a commercial role with a strategic dimension, and will be ideal for a graduate who wants to hit the ground running, learn quickly and make a big impact upon the company they work in.
Why do I want this job? Training, progression and opportunity
- Begin your career at a company full of smart, young people who love what they do and thrive on success.
- Join a company that’s growing quickly in the UK, with all the opportunities for development and progression that entails. This role is the perfect starting point to progress into customer-facing Sales, Account Management or Sales leadership- the sky is the limit.
- Gain Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
Fun stuff: company culture and benefits
The company has a relaxed, friendly startup feel, and the management team firmly believe in investing in their staff’s satisfaction and happiness to get the very most out of them. Benefits include:
- Share options.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- Free breakfast every day.
- Team nights out.
- MacBook Air and IPhone.
- Degree educated.
- Excited by a career in FinTech.
- Any of the following languages would be an advantage: Danish, Dutch, Spanish, German.
If you believe that you have the ambition and personality to thrive in this role, please submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today. Please note that as we receive over 70 applications per position we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within two working days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Sign up for job alerts - its free