Business Development Representative - AI-Driven Marketing SaaS
- £30000 to £60000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 8th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a premium SaaS business headquartered in gorgeous offices in the heart of Shoreditch, London. We're a disruptive firm with a global presence. Our product is revolutionising the way that E-Commerce retailers such as ASOS and Selfridges interact with their customer base, learn their behaviours and capitalise on their traits in order to generate maximum revenue.
We have offices in the UK, continental Europe and soon, the United States. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
In order to align with our rapid growth plans, we're looking for two Business Development Executives - one junior and one senior. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to a closing role, management and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. After extensive product training, you'll be prospecting and creating opportunities with enterprise-level clients across the E-Commerce space.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best from our employees and in return, our BDEs will earn a total salary of £60k in their first year.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial startup with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress to leadership within 3 years.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above - we advise and work with some of the highest earning companies on the planet and so the intellectual ability understand how they operate is essential
- 1-year's sales experience is required for the junior position and 1-year's solid sales experience within the software space is essential for the senior
- Character - we need to evidence of achievement - languages, sporting accolades, charitable work. We need someone special.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- The hunger to learn - this scheme is a mixture of work and education. One cannot work without the other
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities from our current client base across the UK;
- Building relationships with enterprise-level clients across the E-Commerce sector
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer a market-leading £30K-£35K (matched OTE).
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare and discounted gym membership.
Sign up for job alerts - its free