Fast growth company. Great earning opportunity. Quick route to progression.
£23,000 Basic Salary, £40,000 OTE in Year 1 - this is based on what other BDRs have earned.
Our client is a pre-Series A FinTech company based in London Bridge. The company is making noise in the FinTech industry and regularly features in Wired magazine and other Tech publications. The company's vision is to secure a second round of funding, triple its workforce in the next 12-months and open offices abroad. The company has a great product-market fit and dominates the UK Market. The next stop is Belgium, which is why the company is looking for 2 fluent Dutch-speaking BDR candidates to be based in their London office.
What is the job, exactly?
This is a strategic sales role that will put you on the front line of this business. You will be joining a team of 5 existing Graduate BDRs and report into the Sales Development Manager and the Managing Director.
- Understand the UK Market.
- Research target markets and companies.
- Use Salesforce to run sales campaigns.
- Create strategies for engaging companies in other European countries.
- Use your Dutch language skills to pitch international clients.
- Book and shadow Sales meetings.
- Manage accounts.
- European travel will be required
Why do I want this job?
- Join a fun and ambitious company that has an average age of 26.
- Get one-on-one training from industry experts and learn about how businesses secure finance.
- Be a part of the journey of a pre-Series-A start up and understand how to build a business.
- Company culture is fun, young and dynamic- the team go on regular nights out around London Bridge.
The fun stuff
The offices are part of a trendy coworking space with a glass atrium and a roof garden with a bar.
- Quarterly events including go-karting, Go Ape and Crystal Maze.
- Regular nights out and socials.
- Company lunches to The Shard, Sky Gardens, The Ivy and Sketch.
What do I need to do to get this job?
We are looking for two high-powered graduates with a natural flair for Sales and Dutch language skills. You should be a determined person who doesn't take any nonsense, and will pull out all the stops to get the job done. If this sounds like you, and you're excited by the company and role, then don't delay- this opportunity will be in high demand, so send us your CV to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£30000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE London 8-Oct-2018
£30,000 basic + £15,000 OTE + Bonuses plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
27,500 BASIC + 13,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 BASIC, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£28,000 basic, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£27000 to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
20 to 23k Base + Commission (Up to 40k OTE) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP