Our client is a data management company that is passionate about
enhancing the way companies manage data.
The exciting organisation are on a mission to improve the quality of business data used by sales and marketing teams. Their core products are the next generation of sales technology helping organisations find better audiences for their products and services than existing market solutions.
They're growing fast and adding new members to their core team! If you're excited to work with a team that moves fast, take risks, and comes to work every day excited about building a product that will power the next generation of innovation in sales and marketing we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of the role;
The initial role will be sales analytics supporting the sales team to build list of targets and then transition into a Business Development Representative role.
As a Business Development Representative, your main responsibility is to outreach to prospected companies that could benefit from using the organisations services. By listening to and supporting potential and existing customers with their needs you will guide them through the companies services. Building relationships based on trust and results will support the customers to maximise their use in our the companies services to achieve their goals.
Day-to-day activities will include;
• Work with customers to create a road map to success and ensure adoption of services
• Establish a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
• Creative approach to prospect engagement in the creation of circulars, e-mail campaigns ect.
• Using a range of customer insight to support growth in sales effort Inbound response handling from prospective clients ensuring sales enquiries are maximised
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications;
• The ability to quickly grasp and understand new business systems
• Advanced excel skills
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet strict deadlines
• Proactive with a strong commercial sense
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Patient, willing to train and support
• Ability to explain key information in an open and communicative style
• Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and take ownership of tasks
• Strong commercial awareness
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£26,000 to £30,000 plus incentives London, Central London ASAP