Position: Business Development Representative
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE plus uncapped commission
Sector: Data Intelligence
We are representing an award-winning global leader in Data Intelligence who are now seeking ambitious graduates to help them grow their footprint and client base across the EMEA markets.
Representing a truly unique brand, you will be selling their portfolio of macro-economic and political solutions to financial services, corporate, government, professional services and consulting sectors.
You will be highly driven, self-starting and looking to kickstart your sales career with a global leader in its field. Additionally, you'll have a deeply inquisitive mind and a relentless desire to pursue sales success in a competitive and high-profile environment, to achieve both business and personal success.
A natural instinct to 'hunt' will be key to the success in this role.
In return you'll receive a compensation package that truly rewards you for the success you can achieve for the business.
How you will contribute:
Your primary focus will be generating meetings with prospective clients and being a brand ambassador to maximise new business opportunities.
- Qualify strategic selling opportunities and target markets/clients
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline by proactively driving activity via self-generated opportunities as well as by following up on marketing leads
- Develop, manage and constantly improve lead generation through proactive cold outreach, networking via digital and face-to-face channels and events
- Manage the sales prospecting pipeline and book qualified meetings for the BDMs
The ideal skills for this are:
- Educated to degree level with excellent command of English - second languages a strong plus
- Genuine interest in the industry sector (particularly selling into the FMCG, packaging, and ingredients space)
- Proven track record in target achievements
- A confident communicator with gravitas
- Proficient in relevant software/applications such as Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Very competitive commission structure
- Ongoing training & development to support your progression
- Health insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Volunteer days
- Well-being scheme
- Regular social events