Business Development Representative
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Salary: £30,000 basic + £10,000 commission
Do you consider yourself as someone who goes against the status quo and challenges the norm?
Are you someone with personality, potential and presence?
Want to work for a company who are displacing the likes of Outlook and Gmail?
If you answered YES to all of the above, keep reading!
We are working with a rocket-ship of a SaaS start up, who are challenging companies to ditch Outlook and Gmail, and experience a more efficient, smarter and slicker team shared mailbox.
On average, C-level executives receive 1 email every 15 seconds. That’s 2000 emails PER DAY. Outlook and Gmail are not cut out for this, but our client are. They remove 70% of the noise associated with traditional and widely used email platforms.
They’ve just closed their series A funding round of $10 million dollars (the same VC fund who invested in Monzo, and IPO’d Cazoo!) and they’re growing exponentially. Their sales team is set to double in size in the next 3 months and they’re looking for 2 superstar Business Development Representatives to join the team and spearhead their growth.
This is an opportunity with fast-tracked progression, they're growing fast. They want someone to hit the ground running, manage the BDR team and close deals within 2 years. If this sounds like you... hit apply.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilise prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategise with team members to innovate and improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
You will be:
- A self starter - someone who makes things happens!
- Obsessed with learning
- Strong desire to pursue a career in tech sales
- ENERGETIC! Sales is tough, and people buy from people who are energetic and get them excited about what they have to say!
- Some commercial experience - we don’t mind where or what, but you know what hard work is!
- Eager to pick up the phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn
What they offer:
- The opportunity to join a hyper-growth start up in the early stage
- Fast-tracked progression - they want someone to hit the ground running, manage the BDR team and close deals within 2 years
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Competitive package
- Collaborative and creative environment
- Flexible work
- Private medical insurance
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london business development representative saas sales sdr venatrix
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
£25000 to £30000 + Benefits
Buchanan Search Limited
Sales & Operations Executive
£25000 to £40000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Business Analysts/Consultants
£25,000 to £28,000
London, Paddington, Bayswater
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
NEW Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook