Business Development Representative
- 30,000 + 15k OTE + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based applications for construction. They are the worlds leading provider of project management software.
They connect people, applications, and devices through a unified platform to help construction professionals manage risk and build quality projects—safely, on time, and within budget.
They have a diversified business model with products for Project Management, Construction Financials, Quality & Safety, and Field Productivity. Headquartered in Carpinteria, California, with offices around the globe, our client is used to managing billions of dollars in annual construction volume.
The construction market is the 3rd biggest in the world, worth circa $3.2 trillion
The solution is very scalable and can be sold as a couple of licences to an SME to a large global solution for a blue-chip company.
- -Conducting in and outbound sales calls in order to set up demos for a more senior member of the team
- -Researching potential target prospects
- -They currently have 1% of the UK Market
- -Selling the demo to senior DMs
- -Partnered with a specific AE
- -Target is to create 11 sales accepted opps / month with an accelerated commission element at 15 and a commission overflow at 19
- -Number 4 in Glassdoors best place to work 2019
- -The CEO is called Craig but is listed everywhere by his nickname Tooey
- -Check out the #lifeatprocore on Instagram – mainly US
- -Fun office with lots of people from Procore offices from around the world who have come to establish and grow the London office
- -Cool start-up environment
Sign up for job alerts - its free