Business Development Representative
- £30,000 + 15k OTE + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client offers their customers a digital DIY gamification marketing platform, that significantly improves Marketing team’s ability to engage end customers with game mechanics.
The platform helps brands run much more frequent and targeted campaigns, and the campaigns yield unprecedented conversions and deep user engagements due to the extensive game-based tools.
They have global ambitions and have initiated an international expansion. They were launched in January 2017 and have built a strong client base in Scandinavia generating 1 million euros in annual recurring revenue currently.
This is an opportunity to take early part in a company that has very significant potential and is already on a rock-solid growth trajectory.
- -Generate new business opportunities
- -Collaborate with and leverage teammates (Sales Management and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
- -Utilise industry insights to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and initiate dialogue.
- -Outbound prospect to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling.
- -Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- -Accurately record quality information around all leads, closely monitoring and managing your pipeline
You’ll work closely with the UK commercial organisation and the global marketing team to
On-the-job training from the sales leader and The Venatrix Sales academy. Very open learning culture, they encourage people to ask questions and be proactive.
Type of person required:
- -Motivated, energetic & intelligent
- -Previous sales experience desirable
- -Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- -Ability to work on own initiative
- -Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- -A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- - Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- -Massive on culture
- -Breakfast club Monday
- -Every 2 weeks team meal
- -Birthday day off
- -Flexi working hours
- -On the waiting list for Soho House membership
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Sign up for job alerts - its free