Business Development Representative
- 26,500+OTE + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Venatrix is working with a SaaS technology company that helps retailers such as RipCurl, Flannels, Harvey Nichols and SpaceNK improve the customer journey with personalised e-commerce marketing. The company sits at the forefront of the Marketing Technology sector- its technology uses analytics and tracks user behaviour across several variables, allowing brands to get the most out of their customers and customers to get the most out of their favourite brands. Started five years ago by three MarTech industry expert friends, the company is growing 80% month on month, and has opened offices in London, Amsterdam and Boston. The company has recently promoted three Venatrix graduates into Team Leader and Sales Roles so now they’re looking for a super-talented Business Development Representative to join their fun, dynamic team in London!
This is a fun and varied role in the commercial side of the business, and also involves some Marketing work! As Business Development Representative, your main objective will be to help the business expand its reach by winning new clients. Day-to-day, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the company’s software and its commercial benefits
- Identify new clients for the company via a mixture of inbound and outbound prospecting.
- Book meetings with Digital Marketing Managers and C-level executives for the senior Sales team to attend.
- Design, create and run Marketing campaigns.
- Represent the company at industry events.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your basic salary by £5,000 in the first year based on performance.
This is a startup and the culture is exactly as you’d expect- the team works hard and plays hard. No two days at the company are the same and the founders are investing in making it a fun and dynamic place to work. The company has just moved into a brand new office in London that will allow them to triple in size, and has also opened an office in a WeWork in Boston. The team do lots of fun stuff together, like dinners and nights out, office table tennis tournaments and top performers’ trips up the Shard! The company will pay for your gym membership.
The training and progression
You will be trained by the company founders, who have worked in the Marketing Technology space for twenty years and passionate about what they do. MarTech is a thriving industry and personalisation an especially promising sector- successful salespeople in this sector are in high demand and can be earning six figure salaries within the first three years of their careers. The company promote their employees according to their particular skill sets – this could be Marketing, product design, senior Sales or Account Management.
The Graduate Business Development Representative will be:
- Fun, positive and passionate
- Able to communicate and build relationships
- Hungry to earn and learn
- Looking for an exciting career with progression and earning potential
Sign up for job alerts - its free