Business Development Representative
- £25,000 Basic Salary, £10,000 to £15,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 22nd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Representative
£25,000 Basic Salary, £10,000 - £15,000 OTE in Year One
Digital Marketing software with unique predictive capabilities. High-turnover company in rapidly-growing sector. £100K salary realistic in three years’ time.
Our client is a disruptive and innovative marketing automation software company that’s changing the way brands interact and react to their customers’ needs. From creating a unique customer online experience to predictive analytics, our client’s software uses machine learning to help online businesses thrive. The technology has unique predictive capabilities- it can predict what a customer is going to buy, before they buy it. This rapidly-growing business is looking for a smart, ambitious Business Development Representative to start work immediately in their office in Central London. This is a unique opportunity to begin your career working with a radically disruptive technology in a company dedicated to nurturing and developing high-flyers.
This is a fun and varied Business Development role with a big social aspect. Your main objective will be to help the company win new clients. You will:
* Gain an extensive knowledge of the software and its commercial benefits.
* Become an expert in Marketing automation software and the role of machine learning.
* Work with inbound leads generated by the Marketing team.
* Research potential clients on the internet and social media.
* Reach out to prospects over the phone, LinkedIn and email.
* Represent the company at industry events.
* Organise social activities with prospective clients.
Why is this a great opportunity?
* Want to earn serious money? The sky is the limit at this high-turnover, rapidly-growing scale-up company.
* The technology this company develops is leading the market in its unique predictive capabilities- this means it’s something every business needs, and consequently a fun product to sell.
* The company are dedicated to supporting and investing in their staff. They’ll provide you with extensive training, and plentiful opportunities to go on accredited courses in order to work towards your career goals.
* The role will teach you Sales skills, industry insights and product-specific knowledge that will set you up for a stellar career in Business or the Tech industry.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be ambitious, results driven, and hungry for success. This is an opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business and a technology that can predict what a customer is going to buy, before they buy it. This means we’re looking for people who understand what an incredible opportunity this is and that have a concrete plan to make the most of it.
How to apply
We are shortlisting applicants for this opportunity now- if you like the sound of this opportunity, send us your CV to apply today. If your CV is assessed as a potential fit a member of the Venatrix team will give you a call to discuss your skills and aspirations over the phone before inviting you into our offices.
A bit about us
We are Venatrix and our mission is to represent the most talented graduates to some of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in and around London. We focus solely on identifying candidates who have client facing or leadership potential. Our comprehensive candidate service includes CV and interview consultancy to ensure our candidates are best placed to land their dream roles. If you want to find our more, feel free to call us for a conversation about your career objectives 0203 805 3350.
Sign up for job alerts - its free