Business Development Representative
- £30,000 to £35,000 + 20% bonus and share sc + benefits + expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 9th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Join one of Deloitte’s top 10, fastest UK growing tech start ups in London.
This an incredible opportunity to join one of the most exciting, fast growing tech start ups in London at the moment. This company is about to take over an entire floor of Liverpool Street’s brand-new WeWork and are scaling their sales team as a result. They’re looking for smart, consultative graduates, who ideally have some sales experience (although this isn’t necessary), to join them as Business Development Representatives.
This organisation provides software organisations an online payment and e-commerce solution. From a seamless checkout experience to providing analytics to improve future sales processes, this organisation is becoming the go-to for software organisations who need to spend more of their time building software for their own customers, and less time on creating back end processes.
- Take on leads generated through the research team, marketing campaigns, and inbound team
- Effectively showcase the technology through email, phone, Skype, or Zoom.
- Convert these into qualified leads for the Account Executive team
There is a clear progression route into an Account Executive position, and you’ll be learning from industry leaders in both tech and sales.
The type of person:
- 1 years’ experience is a bonus, but not essential
- You need to want to be in business to business sales; keen to develop long lasting relationships which are going to generate revenue
- This isn’t a heavy cold calling role; you need to be consultative, take time to look through leads, and decide which are valuable
- Someone who has a genuine interest in technology, and is eager to develop this interest into becoming a specialist
- Smart and focussed, but energetic and keen to get involved!
- This company is about to take over an entire floor of Liverpool Street’s WeWork – which is the place to work in London. Expect office dogs, prosecco and beer taps, and an amazing atmosphere
- Unlimited holiday
- Yoga lessons
- Beer on tap
- Full stocked fridge
- Completely flexible approach to working
- Inter-company sports’ teams
- A budget for self-improvement – do you want to learn a new language or develop a new skill?
This is an incredible opportunity to earn a market leading salary, learn from industry professionals, and become an expert in an increasingly growing sector, all while operating in a fun, open, and flexible environment.
Sign up for job alerts - its free