|Salary:||£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Computing & IT, Sales|
An opportunity for a tenacious, energetic and 'solution-focused' Sales Business Development Manager to join an award-winning IT Employer selling cloud-hosted School Management Systems. RM Education is the UK's leading Educational IT software and services provider.
Based at the Oxfordshire HQ, the Business Development Manager will be 100% new business acquisition focused, adopting a consultative sales approach and engaging with school leaders over the phone to elicit demand, uncover needs and propose RM's flagship MIS & finance solution, 'Integris G2'.
The Business Development Manager will be aligned to a designated territory and work in a team-centric environment, at times prospecting to arrange visits for field sales and other times taking complete ownership for the entire sales lifecycle (bonuses are paid on the team target).
The Business Development Manager will possess a highly consultative sales approach (prior software/IT solution sales will be advantageous), commercial awareness, mental agility and exceptional communication & active listening skills to quickly build credibility and fully assimilate current product pain points and limitations.
All of these attributes are equally critical, whether proposing a 3 year service to a single school or a large-scale, multi-site bid with a Local Authority or multi-Academy Trust.
Since all UK schools will already utilise a MIS solution as a necessity (often a legacy product that doesn't necessarily meet the school's current needs), the focus of the role is to displace entrenched incumbent suppliers at the point of contract renewal consideration by highlighting a far more innovative, functional, flexible and cost-effective solution.
RM's Board have earmarked School Management Systems as being integral to planned business growth, thus the Business Development Manager will take on a highly visible role where success will be rewarded financially, through exceptional career development opportunities, and by making a valuable contribution to how IT enhances schools and underpins the education of young people.
• Drive the acquisition of new business exceeding revenue and profit growth targets
• Partner with a field sales expert to maximise every opportunity
• Generate upsell and cross sell opportunities for the wider RM Education portfolio
• Deliver high quality software demonstrations using web conferencing technologies
• Sales pipeline forecasting
Skills & Experience:
• Of graduate calibre, you'll demonstrate a solid background in consultancy led sales combined with a proven track record of delivering strong new business acquisition
• Commercially astute
• Self-motivated, with high levels of energy and drive
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Results focused
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence at all levels
• Mental agility to deliver in a complex environment
• Previous experience of selling into the education or public sector and or software sales arena is highly desirable.
£18,000 + bonus London Various
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE Watford, London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London, United Kingdom Various
Competitive Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Slovakia ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £27,500 plus benefits London, Bolton, Lancaster, North West, Manchester 1-Aug-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £28,000 + OTE + benefits depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses salary review South East, London, West Midlands 2-Jan-2018
18k to 28k London ASAP
18k to 28k London ASAP
£18 to 25k London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide ASAP