Business Development Manager - SaaS - MarTech Startup
- £55000 to £60000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 4th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. They allow the marketing teams of their clients to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. Their mission is to make it easier for B2B marketers to quantify and prove the value they bring to their company; by tracking in-depth analytics and integrating with other marketing technology, my client are able to establish the true impact of social media based on B2B goals.
Since their founding, they've grown to a team of over 40 with offices in London, Tel Aviv and Atlanta. Their client base shows the quality of their work and the effectiveness of their platform; prestigious clients such as Gartner, Baker McKenzie, Fujistu and Panasonic have worked with them for years and have led to them having a name for doing things well.
We're looking for a high-energy and passionate Business Development Manager to join their London office which is based in a WeWork in lively Hoxton. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities. You will hold a 50% BDR quota and be responsible for hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the BDRs. The BDM will define and align BDR goals, strategy, and tactics to company initiatives.
You will have...
- 2(+) years of B2B SaaS BDR experience
- Experience managing a team
- Experience documenting sales activities and forecast in Salesforce and Salesloft
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a can-do attitude
- The candidate must be a strong coach & leader, extremely well organized and continuously improve the SDR program as a whole. This is a great opportunity to support a fast-growing company where responsibilities will increase exponentially with ability.
Sign up for job alerts - its free