Business Development Manager - Content Production
- £30000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 28th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are the leading primary content production platform for commerce businesses. Since their founding in 2010, my client have gone from strength to strength and are now defining a completely new model for high-volume, high-quality, multi language content production. Their client base includes Luis Vuitton, Amazon's Alexa, Puma and many more. Ever wondered who writes the answers for Alexa? Yep - that's them. Their office is based in Tottenham Court Road.
The role is a Sales Development Manager and sits within the Commercial team. Your responsibilities would focus around three key areas - generating qualified meetings, owning partner relationships and innovation. My client use their customised prospecting software to ensure the right messages are delivered at the right time. There will be a continual focus on relationship building with new and existing partners. You will also be working with the marketing team and wider commercial team to gauge a deep understanding of the industry and clients you're working with.
Candidates will have…
My client are a fun, sociable company so they're looking for bright, personable and tenacious new talent to join their team.
- 6-12 months in a lead generation role
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing, particularly SEO and Content Marketing
- Basic understanding of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Hubspot or SalesLoft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Strong influencing skills
- A strive for excellence
- Basic starting salary of £30,000-35,000 with OTE £10,000 (uncapped)
- Strong progression opportunities
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free