Business Development Manager - Business Intelligence
- Up to £30000 per annum + benefits + OTE
- 25th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are an independent publishing company that has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. We provide high-value business information to the hedge funds, private equity, insurance, and online gaming industries through magazines, events and community websites.
With offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong, we employ over 200 staff globally and are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Hedge Fund team.
You would be selling online and offline media packages to B2B clients globally over both the phone and face to face. Including this, you'd be attending specific industry events for networking and brand development. There is an opportunity here to build the team and develop additional responsibilities - the possibilities are endless!
- 6 months + commercial experience (ideally in subscriptions of SaaS)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experienced in working in a target-driven environment
- £30,000 basic salary + £20,000 OTE (uncapped)
- Global offices
- Regular performance incentives
- Plenty of training and career development
Sign up for job alerts - its free