Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Starting salary £35,000-£45,000 per annum + £20,000-£25,000 OTE
Hiring in Manchester and London offices (Global Organisation)
Great company benefits including team outings and rewards, a generous pension plan, optional private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, Perkbox membership and more!!
26 days leave + statutory bank holidays
Due to the continued success and exponential growth of our established clients business, they are expanding their team and looking for full-time Business Development Managers for their London and Manchester offices.
Founded in Delft, the Netherlands, over 25 years ago, our client provides a Service Management solution designed to help others improve their customer service.
Not quite sure what Service Management is? It’s the science behind every step of customer service. When you work in Service Management you help organisations take care of their customers. From the technology they use, to the processes and people involved, you digitally transform their way of working. As a member of the Account Management team, you will be responsible for demonstrating the product to prequalified potential clients, nurturing and developing relationships and closing for new business.
The Account Management Team are spread across our clients’ offices in Manchester and London. They work closely alongside each other, as well as with the Bid Management and Business Development teams as part of the sales cycle. You’ll also join over 800 employees worldwide, all with unique and individual knowledge that you can utilise.
Are you our clients new Business Development Manager?
- 2-5 years of business-to-business sales experience.
- Technology sales/ SaaS sales experience preferred
- A solid knowledge of API integrations, automations and action sequences
- Ability to confidently handle technical objections.
- Experience of product demos.
- Proven track record of over-achievement against financial targets.
- A graduate with a university degree preferred but not essential.
- Resilient with excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- A self-starter: great initiative, self-motivation, and creativity with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Target/objective orientated, ability to set and work towards your own Key Performance Indicators.
- Outgoing and gregarious with the ambition to learn and grow within the organisation.
- Commercially aware and sales minded.
- Competitive salary starting from £35,000-£45,000 with additional £20,000-£25,000 OTE
- 40 contracted hours of work per week, in a central London or Manchester base with great amenities
- Workplace flexibility: a hybrid of home/office working to suit all employee needs
- 26 days of annual leave per year, plus UK bank holidays, a rewarding pension plan, and optional private health care
- Internal and external sales training
- A career path with opportunities for growth/promotion
- A supportive, exciting, international, and multi-cultural working environment
- Great company benefits including team outings and rewards, a generous pension plan, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, Perkbox membership and more!
- They have foosball, darts and table tennis!
Delivering Retained, Contingent and RPO services for our partners across multiple verticals and sectors and experience levels from Graduate to Executive Search.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester sales jobs london business development manager saas account management anderson associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme
5Babcock International Group
Sponsored Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives - Graduate Leadership Programme - Spring 2023
£27,000 + branded company vehicle + benefits + bonus
South East, South West, London, The East, North West, Scotland
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide
Graduate Sales Executive
£30K Base + Area Allowance
London, The East, West Midlands, North West, North East, Birmingham, Manchester
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide