Business Development Manager
Leading media brand within the financial sector across Australia, Europe and Asia. This company are providers up to date information through website, publications and events. A team of dedicated journalists covering the top news, education pieces, expert analysis, and opinions with current issues in the market.
As the Business Development Manger you will focus on generation of new business through website, publication and events. The successful candidate will have experience with in a similar role and has a real passion for generation of sales. Responsibilities include:
- Developing of a strong pipeline on new business prospects
- Sourcing on new leads from a mainly cold basis with some warm elements
- Contributing to the overall growth of the business
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services
- meet with customers/clients face to face and over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
As the Business Development Manager you will be a consultative seller within the financial publication sector, proven success with sales KPI's and a proactive attitude for new opportunities.
- Previously worked for a financial publication
- The ability & desire to build long-term relationships, providing exceptional levels of service.
- High levels of integrity, tenacity, and accountability
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Communication and negotiation skills
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london business development manager sales aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Risk Consultant - Graduate Trainee - London
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Sponsored Financial Advisory Services Graduate Trainee
South East, London, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester, Milton Keynes
£25000 to £45000
Buchanan Search Limited
Financial Services Junior Consultant