Business Development Manager
- £30k to £50k base DOE, OTE: + £30k uncapped depending on experience + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Manager
£30k-£50k basic DOE, OTE: + £30k uncapped
Blackfriars, Central London
Celsius is working alongside a market leader in business and market intelligence. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to come on-board and join one of their successful verticals
Our client’s innovative platform helps customers worldwide to compete, innovate and improve performance by deciding which markets to target and how to plan their route by analysing the current market, providing data and reports. Servicing industries such as FMCG, Technology, Healthcare, Retail, Energy, Tech, Construction and Financial Services, their software serves more than 35,000 professionals in over 1,300 enterprises globally.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience within B2B sales. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for on-going career development with the chance to move into a managerial position.
One of the fastest growing data & analysis companies within the London Stock Exchange. Their growth is a direct result of their investment in their people, their products and their platforms
They produce over 15,000 reports, briefings, forecasts and data books each year. Spanning 42 sectors, 500,000 companies and 80 countries. Their Intelligence Centres offer constantly updated data, analysis and tools that slot seamlessly into your workflow to help you decode the future
They work with some of the world’s biggest and most iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, IKEA, Guinness, Heineken, ASOS, and VISA to name a few.
- Generating new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities ensuring sales targets and KPI's are met
- Responsible for selling new and exciting Business Intelligence products primarily over the phone
- Taking full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle.
- Generating leads, demonstrating the Business Intelligence product, pricing, negotiation & closing.
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for prospective clients
- The opportunity to work with Major Accounts for the right candidate
Competitive salaries along with an uncapped commission structure.
24 of the 26 people in senior management are home-grown and have joined as Sales Executives.
Multiple regional offices with opportunities to work in one of their overseas locations.
CEO, is a self-made billionaire who engages regularly with Sales Executives and is genuinely interested in his staff’s development.
Training program is the strongest of all their competitors – they also have a Sales Trainer who works directly with each member of staff
They are the fastest growing company on the LSE – they have double digit growth year on year and are a highly acquisitive business
They have achievable targets with an uncapped commission scheme
They have amazing incentives – twice yearly the top 40 performing Sales Execs get to go on the CEO’s yachts in either Dubai & St Tropez, and they also have a monthly Winners Lunch for the top performers.
What are we looking for?
· At least 2/3 year telephone based B2B sales
· Proven track record of meeting sales targets in a business development / new business environment
· Strong and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
· Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
· Hunger, drive and motivation to be the best!
For the chance to work in a fast-paced and varied role within a lively and ambitious organisation with an excellent company culture and career progression, don’t hold back and apply now by simply submitting your CV.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Celsius Graduate Recruitment specialises in finding jobs for graduates. We place graduates in quality graduate sales jobs and give them the sales skills they need to succeed.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
The initial phone interview was more of a chat, really pleasant, and all went well, i was then invited to attend an assessment day. I think I may have attended a 'bad seed' as...
04 May 2018
I received a call and was interviewed on the spot according to role requirements and I was subsequently invited to an assessment day after being sent an e-mail with how the day...
Sign up for job alerts - its free