Business Development Manager
- £25,000 + £10,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- 26th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Venatrix is seeking an exceptional graduate to join a revolutionary PropTech company headquartered in Silicon Valley. This company is on a mission to be the number one 3D visualisation company in the world; its software uses artificial intelligence and deep learning to allow its users to explore a place as if they were actually there. This technology can be put to a huge range of commercial and creative uses, and the company has built successful partnerships with brand name clients including Airbnb and The Washington Post. Established in 2011, this company’s success has made it the envy of the SaaS world; it was recently named the third fastest-growing private company in Silicon Valley, has opened offices around the US and in London, and recruited senior executives from high-level positions in Google and Amazon. Now, our client is seeking to hire an exceptional graduate to join the company as an Enterprise Business Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and ambitious graduate to build a career in a pioneering tech company with a huge vision, eye-watering growth figures and a friendly, collaborative culture.
As an Enterprise Business Development Manager you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the success of the company, using your communication skills, creativity and commercial insight to build relationships with prospective clients?and?win new business for the company. Day-to-day, you will:?
· Respond to enquiries from prospective customers.
· Research target markets to uncover opportunity.
· Research prospective clients to understand their need for the technology.
· Drive new business by prospecting over the phone, email and social media.
· Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process.
· Hit company targets.
Why do I want this job? Opportunity, training and progression
· Begin your career in a pioneering technology company and become a vital part of its success.
· You’ll receive extensive training, both formally and on-the-job, that will teach you Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
· This company is a fast-growth company committed to hiring smart people and giving them everything they need to succeed. Management want to see you progressing into a full sales role within 12-18 months.
The fun stuff: culture, benefits and perks
· This company is a startup and the culture is exactly as you’d expect; the company is full of super-smart, ambitious people who are passionate about what they do and also love celebrating their wins at the pub after work. The atmosphere is friendly, upbeat and casual.
· The company takes its staff out for lunch every single Wednesday and runs lots of outings and incentives.
· Annual kick off in Chicago
· Stock options.
· Health and dental care.
· Fully stocked kitchen.
· A graduate with a track record of success.
· Smart, energetic and eager.
· Hungry to earn money and progress your career.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today.
Sign up for job alerts - its free