Business Development Manager
- £26000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- South East
- Apply by:
- 30th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
An award-winning food and drinks company are looking for a Sales Executive to join their sales team. They organise exhibitions allowing brands to show off their products to other businesses, bringing the suppliers and buyers together in one place (employees get to attend these events!). They work with some huge international brands (Cadburys and walkers - Just to name a few!) as well as Independent start-up businesses. They also offer a fantastic training programme with an in house training team as well as other great benefits!
- Deliver a personal commercial contribution to achieving new business sales targets for a new launch website and exhibition and provide input and execution of the new business opportunity pipeline.
- Execution of the full sales life-cycle; from prospecting and calling Owners/ Directors/ Heads of Marketing, Agencies through to closing of the deal.
- Work with the Editorial content and Marketing teams to support and create commercial opportunities.
- Collaborate with other William Reed brands and stakeholders to develop new commercial opportunities.
- You will have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets which will allow you to increase sales revenue and hit bonus.
- Have experience in a B2B sales environment ideally media or food and drink allowing you to hit the ground running.
- Great at building Relationships / rapport by fostering and development of key client relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to successfully engage key decision makers and high-profile sponsors both over the phone and face to face
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-paced environment; Building relationships and networking with great benefits? then this Events Delegate sales role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free