Business Development Manager
- £24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- 29th June 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
With over 13 year's experience in its industry. This full-service new business agency is designed specifically for creative, digital and marketing agencies to win business and deliver agency growth. They act as an extension to their client's teams for some huge name brands. They do this this across focused calling, PR and Events. They offer great training programs and a clear progression path as well as some great benefits.
Responsible for selling client's products and services to prospective customers within various industries.
- Identify, manage and arrange sales opportunities for clients to help build pipeline.
- Prospect new business for our clients, making sure their needs are understood. Ensuring that all opportunities created are matched with these.
- Develop relationships with prospects in order to build continuous business development
- Implement and manage ongoing follow up and keep in touch to drive through opportunities and new business wins for your clients.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day client relationships and deliver on personal and team KPIs booking 15 meetings per month.
- An interest in developing a career within Business Development will ensure you're motivated and have an attitude for success.
- A desire to work with some of the UK's most exciting agencies will demonstrate your passion for digital.
- A good understanding of sales and business development which will allow you to maximise all new business opportunities and exceed your targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build great relationships with prospective clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills which will allow you to build rapport with new clients as well as communicate efficiently with your team.
- Must have some experience in working in a target driven sales role or recruitment to allow you to hit the ground running!
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-passed environment; Building relationships and working in the digital and marketing industry with great benefits? Then this Business Development role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free