Business Development Manager
- £30K basic, +£30K OTE + benefits + OTE + expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 14th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Data Science technology – Sports venues
£30K - £35K basic + £30K OTE
Venatrix is delighted to be partnered with this hugely exciting start-up as they gear up to take the power of data science to sports venues & stadia around the world!
With a superior technology solution which captures data to allow sports venues and stadia to market more appropriately to their fans and customers & therefore increase wallet spend when visiting an event, the company is set to take this industry by storm.
Despite being a start-up the company already have over 50 clients onboard including some of the largest music venues in Europe.
The company is looking for a Business Development Manager to help them to find and sign new clients. Supported by the marketing function, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from outreach, face to face meetings, contract negotiation and account management. The average order value £100K and sales cycles 9 months so these are sizeable solution sales processes.
As a rapidly expanding company, the right candidates could build and grow the sales function around them. This is a start-up business in the exciting phase. They have a proven solution, great client case studies, a plan to become an 8-figure turnover business, a new office in the pipeline and investment to make their business a success – now all they need are motivated sales people to join them.
· Either 2 years sales experience in the field in any industry
· Or 1 year of technology sales experience
· Experience/ exposure to sales £50K+ deals
· An understanding of stake-holder management
· Self-starter – this is a start up environment
· Money motivated and ambitious
· Strong communication skills verbal and written
· Future leadership potential
• The chance to work with cutting edge and pioneering technology which is revolutionising
the customer experience at venues and live events.
• Free tickets from our allocation at partner events.
• A vibrant office environment.
• Be part of a young and friendly team of dynamic professionals.
• The opportunity to see your hard work come to fruition at live events.
• Office beers every Friday and regular team socials.
• Free fruit.
• Dinner vouchers if you end up working late (past 7.30pm).
• Unlimited Holiday.
• Flexible working arrangements.
This opportunity is likely to be in high demand so do not delay and apply today. If successful through the initial CV sift a Venatrix consultant will arrange to talk through your skills and experience in more deta
Sign up for job alerts - its free