Business Development | Major Events Startup
- £23000 to £26000 per annum + benefits
- 24th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
WHO THEY ARE
This company is a fast-growing ticketing and event management platform with operations in the UK and the United Sates. They provide event organisers with online and mobile solutions to promote, manage and ticket their events. They remain founded in university life and work with thousands of clients, including student unions, festivals, national event organisers, and charities. Headquartered in
WHY THEY NEED YOU
They saw a very successful 2018, experiencing huge growth in both clients and ticket sales. They're now looking to build on their expansion into new markets and verticals throughout the UK and the USA in 2018/19 and need an experienced Business Development Executive to help drive the company's continued SUCCESS.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Business Development Executive will report to the Head of Sales, and will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and winning new client opportunities within certain geographies and verticals. The Business Development Executive will work with various teams across the company to deliver the best solution for potential clients.
* Play a key role in lead generation, winning new clients.
* Achieve quarterly personal performance targets.
* Manage a detailed pipeline of potential clients, feeding back to management regularly with clear visibility of targets, revenue growth and KPIs.
* Consult and educate potential clients on company technologies and software.
* Source new leads and research potential new markets.
* Build and maintain working relationships with existing clients.
* Attend professional networking events to promote the Company.
* Attend pitches and meetings with existing and potential clients.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Unique opportunity to input and engage across all parts of the business, including marketing and social media campaigns, design, development and product feedback.
* Work with a driven and high-quality team who love what they do in a fun office environment.
* Regular office socials and Friday night drinks.
* Eligibility for equity compensation.
* The latest software and hardware.
* Generous holiday allowance plus additional time off between Christmas and New Year.
* Training and travel.
Sign up for job alerts - its free