Business Development Intern
scan.com is a B2B2C platform for diagnostic imaging, bringing transparency and accessibility to the $150bn diagnostic imaging market. Over the last 6 months, we’ve raised $5m in seed funding to tackle this issue and are scaling very fast, having increased our team size from 4 to 25 in just five months.
We’re looking for 3 interns to join us on an 11 week summer internship in a sales capacity, helping scan.com to launch an entirely new software product in to the UK digital health market. You need to be available from June 27th - 9th September, although feel free to apply if you already have a holiday booked, we can be flexible!
As a Business Development Intern, you will spend eleven weeks in our competitive and immersive sales program gaining hands-on experience while working side by side with the co-founders and early employees of one of the fasting growing start-ups in the UK, scan.com (currently rebranding from NationalMRIScan.com).
Do you fancy ...
- Flexible work in one of the leading Digital Health start-ups in the UK.
- Taking on commercial responsibility from day one?
- Direct interaction with the CEO, COO, founding team and other execs.
- Incredible training program across all areas of a start-up including Growth, Business Development, Product Management and marketing?
- Incredible compensation package
You do? Brilliant! Read on…
What you will do:
- Speaking with 10s of new potential clients per day, either over the phone or in person meetings.
- You’ll work closely with the marketing team to help build physical and digital assets to help drive awareness of our product
- Take day-to-day responsibility for regular sales tasks, including lead research/enrichment, analysis and reporting
- You will support the commercial and product development team on key initiatives and processes that have direct impact on our go to market strategy and commercial success
- You will leverage a portfolio of sales tech tools to help in the prioritisation of outreach by our sales teams You will be become very familiar with our target customer profile in order to effectively and efficiently research and analyse a range of data sources to find both companies and leads which are not currently on our radar
How We’ll Interview You:
We aim to keep the entire process under 2 weeks:
- A short video application, which you can record in your own time
- 15 min introductory call with our People and Talent Leader
- Video interview with the Head of Business Development lasting around 30 minutes
- Final chat with other team members, including the CEO & COO.
- Enrolled Bachelor's or Master‘s student.
- This role is mostly remote, although the first week will be in the London office, and we expect you to be able to travel to the London office a few times during the internship. All travel and accommodation will be paid for by us.
- Extrovert, you don’t mind speaking to 10’s of new potential clients per day
- Entrepreneurial, you will suggest product and process improvements to the wider team
- Initial experiences through at least one prior internship (or work experience) in a fast-paced environment is a big plus
- Ability to research and analyse information
- High level of initiative and quality awareness, as well as a structured and independent way of thinking
- Interest in the digital health and/or start-up sectors
- Be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at different positions
- Attention to detail and accuracy in creating and maintaining data in our CRM and other systems as needed
- Enjoy working in a team and possess native (or equivalent) communication skills in English
- Driving license (preferred but not necessary)
- A competitive compensation package, including incredible bonuses for hitting & exceeding targets - making this one of the most lucrative & (competitive) summer internships on the market.
- Incredible training throughout the internship
- Join an experienced, international, highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the growth in the UK market of one of the UK’s fastest growing digitial health companies.
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Coffee + Snacks in the London office
- Regular social events with the team
This will catalyse your growth:
- You'll be given all the freedom you need to successfully implement your own ideas and projects
- You'll become an important part of our world-class team that counts on you and celebrates your successes with you
- You'll have the ability to shape an area that is of critical importance in delivering our scaling mission and have deciding impact on scan.com’s future growth and structure
- We’ll be delighted to join forces with you again at any time if we work well together
National MRI Scan
Join us to shape the future of diagnostic imaging. We are expanding at an incredible pace with the aim of becoming the world's largest diagnostic imaging platform.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london business development intern national mri scan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Banking Services - London
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Audit Graduate Trainee (Industry and Services)
South East, London, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester, Milton Keynes